Unless otherwise indicated, this Website and its design, text, photography, video, content, selection and arrangement of elements, organization, graphics, design, compilation, and other matters related to this Website are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to, intellectual property) laws, including without limitation those of the United States, and all Content and intellectual property rights therein are the property of CruzerLite Wireless, Inc. The CruzerLite Wireless, Inc logo and name are registered trademarks of CruzerLite Wireless, Inc. The entire content of this Website is copyrighted as a collective work under U.S. copyright laws, and CruzerLite Wireless, Inc owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of the Content. All rights are reserved.
Except as noted above, you may not copy, download, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute, transmit, transfer or create derivative works from the Content without written permission from CruzerLite Wireless, Inc.
This site is owned and operated by CruzerLite Wireless, Inc. Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. At CruzerLite, we want to make your experience online satisfying and safe. Because we gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand our policy and the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information.
Information About You That CruzerLite Wireless, Inc Gathers About You
CruzerLite Wireless, Inc gathers two types of information about users:
- Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions. These are voluntary submissions to receive our electronic newsletters, to participate in our message boards or forums, and from participation in polls and surveys.
- Information CruzerLite Wireless, Inc gathers through aggregated tracking information derived mainly by tallying page views throughout our sites. This information allows us to better tailor our content to our users needs. Under no circumstances does CruzerLite Wireless, Inc divulge any information about an individual user to a third party.
CruzerLite Wireless, Inc Gathers User Information In The Following Processes:
Optional Voluntary Information
We offer the following free services, which require some type of voluntary submission of personal information by users:
- Electronic newsletters policy: We will offer a free electronic newsletter to users who opt-in to our email program. CruzerLite Wireless, Inc gathers the email addresses of users who voluntarily subscribe. Users may remove themselves from this mailing list by following the directions at the bottom of each email newsletter. We do not share, sell or lend our customer's email addresses.
- Surveys: CruzerLite Wireless, Inc may occasionally conduct user surveys to better target our content to our audience. We never share any of this information about specific individuals with any third party.
CruzerLite Wireless, Inc tracks user traffic patterns throughout all of our sites. However, we do not correlate this information with data about individual users. CruzerLite Wireless, Inc does break down overall usage statistics according to a user's domain name, browser type, and MIME type by reading this information from the browser string (information contained in every user's browser).
CruzerLite Wireless, Inc sometimes tracks and catalogs the search terms that users enter in our Search function, but this tracking is never associated with individual users. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you.
CruzerLite Wireless, Inc uses any information voluntarily given by our users to enhance their experience in our network of sites, whether to provide interactive or personalized elements on the sites or to better prepare future content based on the interests of our users.
As stated above, we use information that users voluntarily provide in order to send out electronic newsletters and to enable users to participate in polls and surveys. We send out newsletters to subscribers on a regular schedule (depending on the newsletter), and occasionally send out special editions when we think subscribers might be particularly interested in something we are doing. CruzerLite Wireless, Inc never shares newsletter mailing lists with any third parties, including advertisers, sponsors or partners.
When we use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users frequent based on traffic to those areas, we do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you. We track search terms entered in Search function as one of many measures of what interests our users.
CruzerLite Wireless, Inc creates aggregate reports on user demographics and traffic patterns for internal use only. This allows our advertisers to advertise more effectively, and allows us to better recognize browsing habits and product interest. We will not disclose any information about any individual user except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
Sharing of information:
CruzerLite Wireless, Inc uses the above-described information to tailor our content to suit your needs.
At CruzerLite Wireless, Inc the security of your personal and financial information is extremely important to us. We insure confidentiality and security in our online shopping experience in the following ways:
- Personal information, including your credit card number, is encrypted and sent only over secure Internet lines. While using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, your supported browser will let you know when the line is secure.
- We do not store your complete credit card information on our internal web server. Once you place your order, we send the order to our main order processing system using a private network. If you choose to have us safely store your credit card number for future ordering convenience, we will only store partial information. If you choose not to store your credit card information with us, it will be deleted entirely from our web records once your order is completed.
- We take your financial security seriously and are confident that we have made shopping on our website safe for all customers. We employ various firewalls and other security tactics to keep your information secure.
While there is some risk inherent in every internet transaction, you can rest assured that we take every step possible to insure that risk is minimal.
If you are still unsure about the security of your information or if you use a browser that does not support SSL technology, please call us with your information at 865-266-0777
Please do not use email to send us your financial information; email is not a secure channel.
CruzerLite Wireless, Inc Return Policy
CruzerLite Wireless, Inc strives to provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee to all of our customers. We are always eagar to know how we can better serve you. Please open a ticket at our support portal for assistance. It is our policy that all customer service inqueries are responded to within one business day outside of weekends and US holidays.
- We will accept returns within 60 days of the original purchase if the product was purchased directly from CruzerLite Wireless, Inc.
- Credits will be issued in the form of a refund to the credit card used for the original purchase, or which ever method of payment was originally used to purchase the product(s). Refunds are for product only, as shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Please contact Customer Service toll free at: 865-266-0777 or open a ticket at our support portal to obtain a Return Authorization number.
- You will be asked to provide your original order number, so please have this information readily available. You will also be asked the reason for your return (this information will be used for our records).
- You will receive your Return Authorization via e-mail which will include your RA# as well as instructions for the return. CruzerLite Wireless, Inc is not responsible for return shipping charges.
- Please allow 3-4 business days after receipt of your return for your credit to be issued. You will receive an e-mail confirmation of the credit once it has been issued.
*CruzerLite Wireless, Inc return policy as stated above is not applicable to any partners of CruzerLite Wireless, Inc (i.e. Resellers, Distributors, VARS, etc.). To obtain more information about our Partners return policy, please contact your Account Executive for more details.
CruzerLite Wireless, Inc Limited Warranty
CruzerLite Wireless, Inc and its affiliated companies worldwide warrants our products against defects in material or workmanship for a period of ninety (90) days from the original date of purchase of the product by a consumer (the "Warranty Period"). CruzerLite Wireless, Inc does not warrant, and is not responsible for, any smart phone or other device made by anyone other than CruzerLite Wireless, Inc. If a material or workmanship defect arises with regard to any CruzerLite Wireless, Inc product, and a valid claim is received within the Warranty Period, CruzerLite Wireless, Inc will (i) repair the CruzerLite Wireless, Inc product using new or refurbished parts or (ii) replace the CruzerLite Wireless, Inc product with a new or refurbished CruzerLite Wireless, Inc product. For purposes of this limited warranty, "refurbished" means a product or part that has been substantially returned to its original specifications. In the event of a defect, these are your exclusive remedies.
CruzerLite Wireless, Inc is not responsible to damages to any other products that are not manufactured by CruzerLite Wireless, Inc in any way. Your purchase of products from CruzerLite Wireless, Inc constitutes your acceptance of this policy and shall not hold CruzerLite Wireless, Inc responsible or liable for damages based upon your use of our products with any other company's product.
Exclusions and Limitations
Except for the limited warranty expressly set forth above or to the extent restricted or prohibited by applicable law, CruzerLite Wireless, Inc expressly disclaims any and all other warranties express or implied, including any warranty of quality, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose, and you specifically agree that CruzerLite Wireless, Inc shall not be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages for breach of any warranty of any type on this product. In addition to and without limiting the generality of the foregoing disclaimers, the limited warranty does not, under any circumstances, cover the replacement or cost of any electronic device or personal property inside or outside of the product.
For specific instruction on how to obtain warranty service, call us at 865-266-0777, or open a ticket at our support portal.